Sharing this Diwali, light up your home and give it a bright cheery look with easy, affordable tips and tricks.
This Diwali there should be no reason for you to not indulge in your home. After all, a beautiful home can lift spirits. Add cheer, positivity, and bring in a festive vibe to your house.
- Deep Clean:-Add freshness and brightness to your home by cleaning every corner. Get rid of clutter, remove broken items, dry clean the sofas, and organize the wardrobes and cabinets.
- Create an Accent Wall:-If you do not want to go through the hassle of repainting your home, create an accent wall in areas like the entrance foyer or the living room to ensure maximum visibility.
- Upgrade Soft Furnishings:-Consider changing the sofa upholstery, cushion covers, bedsheets, and curtains. Try to mix-and-match the cushions with a patterned rug in the living room to change the look and feel of the space.
- Diwali Lights:-Light the home with LED fairy lights, traditional lanterns, multi-colored light bulbs, LED light candles, and so on. Decorate trees with string lights and install fairy lights in the outdoors.
- Use Traditional Diwali Decorations:-Bring in a festive touch and traditional Diwali vibe with terracotta diyas, a well decorated toran and traditional rangoli patterns at the entrance and puja room.
- Introduce Metal Accents:-Bring in brass, copper, or silver vases, candle holders, and accessories to inject silent glamour into space.
- Decorate With Flowers:-Fill your home with the fragrance of fresh flowers. Decorate the doorway, balcony, wrap the pillars, and stair railing with garlands of marigold. A vase with fresh flowers can become the centerpiece of the coffee table.
- Enhance Spaces With Fresh Fragrance:-Use scented or aromatherapy candles, potpourri, air fresheners, or essential oils in diffusers to create a fragrant and welcoming ambiance.