Sharing the beautiful pictures of fastest growing trends in hotel interior design
- Lobbies multi-use spaces for casual as well as formal talks.
- Guest room with color explosions and eclectic decor mixes
- Spa-Like Bathroom featuring waterfall showers, over-sized bathtubs, beauty items and plenty of space.
- A restaurant more like a destination in itself by recommending themes & pushing creativity to new heights.
- Indoor-Outdoor Boundaries by wood paneling, stone decorations, lush greenery, indoor waterfalls for guests.
- Over-sized windows for natural lighting, natural building materials, green walls – roofs for staying green.
- Focus on Local Art improving the guests’ perception of the place and creating a genuine experience.
- Overload use of Technology often turns out to be a good business approach.
- Less pattern, more color and texture creating a soothing joyful atmosphere.
- Personalized Spaces like Themed guestrooms having a strong impact.
- A Home Away From Home where coziness is a major factor to consider.