Sharing the playful designs created through a mix of colours, textures and prints. The knowledge & awareness of scale and size of lighting and visual texture is essential.
Suggested Design ideas:
- Patterns in monochromatic spaces like large geometric pattern on the flooring with a wall painted in a monochromatic mural
- Pattern in colourful spaces and picture a vertical element that gives a cheerful vibe.
- Using one bold element like a geometric rug or flooring
- Combining two bold patterns like a contemporary cubist style for the flooring layered with a hand-knotted geometric rug with larger forms
- Solid spaces & natural materials with subtle patterns and natural variation within the material help elevate the feel of the space
- Hexagonal bathroom wall tiles with a subtle marble like texture to it to form a mix pattern
- Monochromatic checkered print upholstered bed with a bright coloured corner stitch detail, along with a large geometric pattern rug
- Creating patterns with a play of light and shadow through screens and grills
- Source:- http://www.beautifulhomes.com/